Carmelo Anthony Gives Inspiring Post-Game Speech After Cracking The NBA's Top-10 Scoring List

In Monday's match against the Atlanta Hawks, Carmelo Anthony made history by becoming the NBA's 10th All-Time leading scorer.

While the Blazers' 4-game win streak was snapped, Carmelo still got to give a heartwarming speech after the game, highlighting his journey through the NBA and his place in the history books.

“I was out the league… I persevered. I stayed strong. I stayed true to myself, and now I’m here in the Top-10.”

Anthony, 36, is perhaps one of the most underappreciated stars of the modern era. A 10x All-Star, 6x All-NBA player, and 23 point-per-game scorer, he is one of the best offensive players the league has seen in some time.

Whether it's in the post, through his signature jab step, or off the dribble, he can score in myriads of ways and, even now, is proving that he can hang with the best of them.

The only question now is, what more can Melo do with the time he has left? Despite the critics, Melo has proven he is an asset in this league and, whether it's for the Blazers or another team, we will likely see him do his thing for at least the next couple of years.

Certainly, I don't speak alone when I say I'm looking forward to watching this epic chapter of his basketball career play out.


Post a Comment

0 Comments