Charles Barkley Wants To Meet Eminem: "I'm A Big Fan Of His. I Got A Chance To Meet Snoop Dogg Last Year. I've Mеt Dr. Drе Beforе. I'vе Mеt Denzel..."

The SportsRush

View the original article to see embedded media.

Charles Barkley is a pretty well-connected individual. He's been to many places and has met many people over his 58 years of life.

But one thing he has not yet crossed off his bucket list is having a chat with Eminem, one of the world's most notorious rap artists.

In a chat with Paul Finebaum, Barkley revealed his desire to meet with the hip-hop icon  

“I’d like to meet Eminem. I am a big fan of his. I got to meet Snoop Dogg last year. I’ve met Dr.Dre before. I’ve met Denzel, which was awesome. There are very few people that I have not had the opportunity to meet.”

It's actually kind of strange that Chuck hasn't met Mathers yet, as he's a huge Detroit Pistons fan. Back in 2017, he was part of the welcoming party during the team's debut at Little Caesar's Arena.

"Detroit, welcome them back for the first time in over 40 years to our city, to my city, to your city! Make some noise for the Detroit Pistons. Let's go!"

Needless to say, Barkley is a lover of hip-hop, so meeting Eminem face-to-face would be a huge dream come true for him.

In the interview, Chuck also mentioned some other things he'd like to experience, including visiting other countries, traveling the world, and just enjoying the late stages of his life.

Sadly, it seems Barkley is getting ready to walk away from his post over at TNT, meaning we won't get to see his personality as much anymore. As he told Finebaum, he doesn't want to spend the rest of his days working. He wants to take it easy and enjoy the luxuries life has afforded him over his amazing career both on the court and behind the television screen

After roughly 20 years on 'Inside the NBA,' he has more than earned some time to himself.


Post a Comment

0 Comments