Larsa Pippen Admits It's 'Hard To Date' After Getting Divorced From Scottie Pippen: "I Was Married To A Really Famous Guy That Was Really Cute, That Had A Good Body, That Was Really Successful, That Gave Me Four Gorgeous Kids."

View the original article to see embedded media.

Larsa Pippen has become one of the most controversial WAGs in the NBA after all the rumors and confirmed stories about her. Scottie Pippen's ex-wife has had a very entertaining life recently, especially after she and the Chicago Bulls decided to end their marriage

A lot has been said about this, with Larsa allegedly having an affair with rapper Future, a short-lived experience with Tristan Thompson, and the well-documented relationship she had with the always controversial Malik Beasley. Even though she's dated more people after breaking up with Scottie, things haven't been easy for her. 

During a recent interview on Melissa Gorga's On Display podcast (via People), Larsa admitted that she constantly compares her new partners to the six-time NBA champion, but not everybody checks all the boxes that Scottie did during their 23-year marriage. 

"I feel like I am kind of mentally in a place of, like, I was married to a really famous guy that was really cute, that had a good body that was really successful that gave me four gorgeous kids," she said. "So, where the hell are you gonna find a guy that can like, fill in — it doesn't have to be all of those, but like, a few of those boxes."

She added, "It's kind of hard. I thought it was going to be easier, to be honest with you."

Larsa also claims that she'll have to lower her standards since it's likely that she won't meet somebody that lives up to Scottie. 

"Once I started dating, I'm like — I'm gonna have to come to the realization that I'm not gonna get it all. I had a great run. I had a great relationship. You know, I was married for 23 years."

This relationship started pretty well, and they were happy for 23 years, bringing four kids into the world, Scotty Jr., 21, Preston, 20, and Justin, 17, and daughter Sophia, 14. However, as with many things in life, the marriage came to an end, and things started going wrong for Larsa. 

Right now, she's still looking for that love that shows her the things Scottie did, but that won't be an easy task. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments