Shannon Sharpe Reacts To Donovan Mitchell Blasting Dillon Brooks After Altercation

Sharpe, who has some history with the Memphis Grizzlies had a priceless reaction.

Credit: David Richard-USA TODAY Sports

Shannon Sharpe was in splits when he was referenced after the Donovan Mitchell-Dillon Brooks brawl.

The Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Memphis Grizzlies saw a massive on-court altercation between Mitchell and Brooks, resulting in both players being ejected from the game. The Cavaliers eventually had the last laugh with a 128-113 win.

Social media was filled with trolls and thoughts from fans, and one of the posts that did the rounds was that of Mitchell wearing a Cardigan and ready to roll up his sleeves — an exact image of what Sharpe did during his brouhaha with the Grizzlies players when they played the Los Angeles Lakers earlier last month.

View the original article to see embedded media.

“Quite frankly, I've been busting his ass for years." Donovan Mitchell on Dillon Brooks 🍿 (via @amnotevan)

On his part, Sharpe couldn't control his laughter when he saw the post. He replied with a string of laughing emojis.

View the original article to see embedded media.

The 'curse of the cardigan' isn't the only meme doing the rounds. The former NFL star was the subject of a hilarious discussion on social media for being the man responsible for Memphis' slump ever since his altercation with some of their players.


Shannon Sharpe Eventually Apologised After His Spat With Dillon Brooks And Ja Morant's Father

He may have been ready to fight, but Sharpe did what the need of the hour was. He made amends with Ja Morant's father, Tee

Speaking on UNDISPUTED, he made a public apology and took full responsibility for his actions.

"I want to apologize for my behavior. I've preached for the last six and a half years responsibility and accountability and I take full responsibility for what transpired. It does not matter what Dillon Brooks said or how many times he said it. Me, being a responsible person, me, having a platform that I have, and having so many people look up to me, I was wrong.

"I want to apologize for my behavior. I've preached for the last six and a half years responsibility and accountability and I take full responsibility for what transpired.

"It does not matter what Dillon Brooks said or how many times he said it. Me, being a responsible person, me, having a platform that I have, and having so many people look up to me, I was wrong. I should have lowered the temperature in the arena, instead, I turned the temperature up. And I let it go out of hand."

Sharpe will eventually have his take on the Mitchell-Brooks altercation, but one can be sure that he will not mince words when it comes to sharing his two cents on Brooks.

For now, he's seen the funny side of his cardigan meme, and hopefully, Mitchell and Brooks will bury the hatchet as well when they square off at some point.

We sincerely appreciate and respect you as a reader of our site. It would help us a lot if you follow us on Google News because of the latest update.

Thanks for following us. We really appreciate your support.


Post a Comment

0 Comments