Joel Embiid Believes That He Is The MVP: “There’s No Doubt… I’ve Been Dominant All Season.”

Joel Embiid is one of the best players in the league, and he has been one of the frontrunners for the MVP award this season. Joel Embiid currently averages 30.1 PPG and 11.3 RPG, while playing spectacular defense inside, deterring shots at the rim with ease. Joel Embiid is definitely a deserving candidate for the award. The 76ers are also the 1st seed in the Eastern Conference as a result of his heroics, further bolstering his claim to the award.

Joel Embiid has recently stated in an interview with Shams Charania that “there’s no doubt” that he is the MVP. While there are other contenders for the award, Embiid has one of the best arguments to win it. Embiid has been nearly unstoppable this season, and he talked about the reasons why he feels like he is a lock for the award.

There’s no doubt. The main thing that I’m always focused on is winning… My focus is always about winning the championship. When it comes to those awards, you mentioned it, I’ve been dominant all season. It just feels like every single time I have the ball, they always send three guys at me, and I’m still able to do what I do best… I do it on both sides, and also as a team. You look at the seeding, No. 1 in the East. You look at the last two MVPs, which is Giannis, that’s what they did, offensively and defensively, and being first in the East.

Joel Embiid makes a compelling case, and he has certainly led his team to regular season heights that they haven’t yet reached during his tenure so far. Joel Embiid’s rise to the MVP has been phenomenal. Joel Embiid detailed his journey to Charania when asked about the legacy he wants to leave for his own son, with Charania notably noting that Joel Embiid was always viewed as an underdog.

I started playing basketball ten years ago. Within four years I was in the NBA. Within six, I was an All-Star. I’m always going to remind him that it’s not easy. I want to raise the bar really high.

Joel Embiid’s ascension in the NBA world has been nothing short of spectacular. For somebody who has played basketball for a relatively short time, Joel Embiid has outperformed any expectations. It would be amazing for Philadelphia if Joel Embiid and the 76ers could win the championship, and this year, it looks like they may have a real chance to do so.


Post a Comment

0 Comments