Richard Jefferson On Kevin Durant: “I Had LeBron James On My Team And I Didn’t Want To See Him.”

Kevin Durant is among the NBA’s biggest stars, and his Brooklyn Nets seemed destined for greatness in the playoffs. For the first time in years, however, the Nets could be headed for a clash with their New York rivals.

Following the Knicks’ 9th straight win, they are likely a lock for the playoffs, and many fans are hoping for a matchup against Brooklyn.

But in a segment on “the Jump,” former Cavs player Richard Jefferson, who has played against Durant, warned Knicks fans to be careful what they wish for.

“I had LeBron James on my team and I didn’t want to see Kevin Durant,” said Jefferson.

Indeed, Durant has a pretty decent track record of success in the playoffs. In Golden State, he led his team to two straight title victories, being crowned as the Finals MVP on both occasions.

So, while a New York City showdown sounds like a lot of fun, it might not end with the result Knicks fans are hoping for.

Of course, we’ll see what happens in the next few months.


Post a Comment

0 Comments