Deandre Ayton On Chris Paul: "He Was The Best Thing That Happened To My Career."

View the original article to see embedded media.

Last season, despite going 8-0 during the Orlando bubble, the Suns missed out on the NBA playoffs, marking yet another campaign of disappointment for the franchise

But this year, with a very similar roster, the team has propelled to become a true title contender and stand just one win away from an NBA Finals berth.

By all accounts, the arrival of Chris Paul seems to be the main difference for that difference. And, according to Deandre Ayton, CP3 is literally the best thing to happen to his career and makes an unparalleled impact on the team.

"I love CP, man. That's really the only teammate that pushed me -- like, big bro pushed me. He was the best thing that happened to my career. I can say that every day. C is really a dude who pays attention to detail... I never knew. aguy could care so much."

For a team of young stars to be in a position to win the title really says a lot about Chris Paul. His leadership and tone-setting skills are absolutely top-notch and are a major reason why the Suns are so close to winning a title.

In the end, though, it remains to be seen if they can pull it off. We'll just have to wait and see if they're strong enough to close out this series and beat whoever comes out of the East.


Post a Comment

0 Comments