LeBron James On If He'll Play In The Olympics This Summer: “I Think I’m Going To Play For The Toon Squad This Summer Instead Of The Olympics..."

Fadeaway World 
View the original article to see embedded media.

LeBron James finished the 2020/21 NBA season with a defeat against the Phoenix Suns in the first round of the playoffs. After a short turnaround of the season, the King rested for about two months before going back to competition with the purple and gold. 

LBJ suffered a couple of injuries during the season, and it's time to get some rest and prepare for the next campaign. That is why he's pulling out of the 2021 Team USA in the upcoming Summer Olympics. 

Finishing his post-game interview, Bron revealed his plans for the summer. Instead of going to Tokyo, he will play in another big match with the Toon Squad (11:08).

"Na, I think I’m gonna play for the Tune Squad this summer instead of the Olympics.

"I think that’s what my focus is on, on trying to beat the Monstars – or the Goon Squad we call them now.

"So didn’t have much success versus the Suns, so now I am gearing my attention to the Goon Squad here in July, in mid-July. So I’m gonna let the ankle rest for about a month and then I’m going to gear up with Lola, Taz, Granny, Bugs and the rest of the crew. So hopefully I’ll see y’all at the match."

After a season full of ups and downs with the Lakers, it's time to relax and get ready for the next term. Still, Bron's team needs to make some moves in the offseason if they intend to go back to the top of the league next year. 

As for now, he will focus on beating the Goon Squad and save his son from Don Cheadle in the new Space Jam movie, set to premiere next July


Post a Comment

0 Comments