Giannis Antetokounmpo On Monty Williams Complaining About The Officiating In Game 3: "I Think I Take A Pretty Good Beating Out There. They're Making My Pretty Face Ugly."

View the original article to see embedded media.

Following Milwaukee's Game 3 victory, Suns head coach Monty Williams couldn't help but point out the free-throw disparity between the two teams.

As Monty would go on to say, Giannis Antetokoumnmpo himself had more free throws than the entire Suns team

As fans quickly noted, part of Williams' defensive strategy in this series has been to get Giannis to the line, so it is kind of hypocritical for him to be complaining about his free throws now.

Of course, Antetokounmpo responded to Monty's comment as well, making a rather hilarious remark about the amount of contact he's been getting.

"I don't follow quotes after the games from coaches. But I think I take a pretty good beating out there. I have a scratch here and a scratch there. They're making my pretty face ugly."

Only the players themselves really know what the contact has been like under the rim in this series. But Giannis' reaction really says it all.

Despite the actions of Phoenix defensively, the Greek Freak is doing whatever he wants out there. In Game 3, Antetokounmpo had more points in the paint than all of the Phoenix Suns players combined.

Can't blame the Suns for getting a little aggressive in their quest to slow him down.

And you can't blame Giannis for calling it out.


Post a Comment

0 Comments