Marvin Bagley Claps Back At Haters After He Likes Tweet Saying He Should Be Traded: "It's My Twitter, Bro... I Can Like Whatever I Choose And Please..."

Credit: Getty Images
View the original article to see embedded media.

Marvin Bagley is the No. 2 overall pick in the 2018 NBA Draft. While he has had mixed results so far in his career, he is coming off a solid season where he has averaged 14.1 PPG and 7.4 RPG. 

There is no question that Marvin Bagley is a decent player who could potentially thrive with more opportunity on a different team. Bagley himself seems to believe so, as he has recently liked a Tweet that suggested Bagley needs to get out of Sacramento. That caused some backlash among Kings fans, and Bagley has defended himself on the latest episode of the Halfway Decent Pod, stating that the Twitter account is his, and he can like whatever Tweets he wants. Bagley also stated that he liked the post out of frustration after watching Trae Young in the playoffs.

“First of all, it’s my Twitter, bro. It’s my Twitter. It has my name on it. I can like whatever I choose and please, and whatever I feel like liking.

That just came from frustration. I wouldn’t even say frustration, just that built-up fire. I think I did it after watching Trae [Young] go for 50 in the playoffs, and they’re winning. As a competitor, that just makes me want to get to that and I need to be there. I want to be there bad. I think, doing that, it was just one of those things where the competitor came out in me, like I’ve got to be there. I’ve got to do whatever I’ve got to do to be in this position.

It seems as though Marvin Bagley is just frustrated at missing the playoffs with Sacramento, and watching his peers in the playoffs has seemingly ignited his fire. Hopefully, Marvin Bagley can improve, and show the world why he was selected with the No. 2 overall pick in 2018.


Post a Comment

0 Comments