Nikola Jokic's Epic Reaction To Fatherhood: "I Feel Really Tired But I Didn’t Do Anything. Natalia Did Everything."

View the original article to see embedded media.

Nikola Jokic became a father on Thursday, entering a whole new world. The Serbian big man received the biggest blessing a man can get when his wife Natalia gave birth to a baby girl named 'Ognjena'

This is fantastic news for the player and those who love him. Even Denver Nuggets head coach Michael Malone couldn't hide his excitement for the player. Malone even revealed that Jokic was already learning how hard this job was, even though he didn't do anything. 

Talking with reporters, the coach revealed a conversation he had with Jokic, where the 2021 MVP told him he was tired and his wife was the one doing everything. 

“He sent me a picture of the newest addition to the Jokic family. And she’s beautiful. It was funny, being a dad myself of two girls, he goes, ‘Coach, it’s weird, I feel really tired but I didn’t do anything. Natalia (Jokic’s wife) did everything.' I said, listen, if you're there to support her, to love her, it's emotional. I mean, when my first daughter was born, it was the most incredible experience of my life, and literally, I had tears of joy what I just witnessed to be apart of. I know exactly how he's feeling, and he's gonna be a tremendous father. Congratulations to Nikola, to Natalia, and the entire Jokic clan."

The Joker is funny even when he doesn't try. This is a new chapter in his life, and he seems to be embracing it. After an incredible 2020/21 NBA season, he keeps winning off the court. Hopefully, Ognjena can bring luck and good things to Jokic and his Nuggets. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments