LeBron James Sends A Message To The Doubters: "I Know How Much Work I Put Into My Craft And My Body."

Silver Screen and Roll

View the original article to see embedded media.

In the infancy of his 19th season, LeBron Reymone James continues to surpass expectations.

After so many years in the NBA, the world is waiting for him to decline, and, following the end of a bad game, people question if that moment has finally arrived.

Time and again again, James proves the doubters wrong and keeps dominating like like it's 2010.

And while others are in shock and awe, Bron isn't surprised at all because he knows exactly what he's capable of.

“I don’t surprise myself because I know how much work I put into my craft and my body and preparing myself for the game,” James said, via Dan Woike of the Los Angeles Times. “So I’m able to go out and do some things that other people are still questioning how I’m able to still do.”

The amount of money, time, and work he invests in taking care of his body is no secret. But whatever the guy is doing is clearly working.

James, who is only two seasons removed from leading the Lakers to a title, seems as ready as he's ever been.

And while this campaign is already proving to be highly challenging, the King has remained calm since day one.

"I'm super excited," James said before the season. "I know for sure I won't be able to sleep tonight just going into the first day of practice tomorrow. I love the group that we put together this summer and I love the growth of the guys that's coming back. And I can't wait. I can feel the energy, I can feel the aura, and now it's all about putting in the work -- it's all about trusting the process and working towards the process every single day.

I love what we have and I'm looking forward to getting to work."

Obviously, guys like Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, and Carmelo Anthony will be key in determining how far the Lakers get this year.

But ultimately, it's on LeBron's shoulders to lead his team to greatness, just like he has soo many other times before.

We'll see before too long if he's up for the task, but it's not a good idea to bet against him...


Post a Comment

0 Comments