Aaron Gordon Shared His Second Favorite Nikola Jokic Story: "He Shows Me His Riding Helmets..."

The Denver Nuggets as a group have achieved something no other team in the franchise's history has by getting to the NBA Finals. Nikola Jokic is the best player on the team, but he is ably supported by the likes of Jamal Murray, Michael Porter Jr., and Aaron Gordon. 

Nikola Jokic is a unique personality despite being an NBA superstar. When asked about his favorite Jokic story, Aaron Gordon mysteriously said he can't reveal his favorite one. But he was happy to share his second favorite story with Malike Andrews. 

"Something that I'm not willing to say on camera," Gordon first said when asked about his favorite story. He followed up saying, "I mean, you guys see him, he was the MVP, he rode up on his horse. He invited everybody over to the house to watch the play-in games. In the middle of the game, he's like, 'AG, AG, come here.' And he shows me his riding helmets. It's one of the times I had seen him most excited throughout the whole season.

"I was like so not basketball, but the riding helmets. The riding helmets are super dope. I asked him if I could have one... He said he'll make me one if I go out to Sombor." Asked if he was planning to take Jokic up on that offer, Gordon added, "Most definitely."

Nikola Jokic is being mentioned on the lists of the Top 10 centers to ever play in the NBA, but he is just a normal down-to-earth person otherwise. He is a two-time MVP that once said he doesn't even care about the award. Nikola Jokic is truly one of one.


Nikola Jokic Said Basketball Is Not The Main Thing In His Life

Despite being one of the greatest to ever play the game already, Nikola Jokic isn't a basketball fanatic. In fact, in a recent interview, he went as far as to say that it isn't even the 'main thing' in his life

"I knew that even before, that basketball is not the main thing in my life, and probably never [will] be. And to be honest, I like it, because I have something more at home, [something] that is more important than basketball. I think that's [what I've] learned."

It's hard to understand Nikola Jokic, but luckily, he lets his play do the talking. He will need to focus on basketball real quick after the Miami Heat stole Game 2 in Denver, Joker and the Nuggets cannot afford to let the Heat get a big lead in the series. 

We sincerely appreciate and respect you as a reader of our site. It would help us a lot if you follow us on Google News because of the latest update.

Thanks for following us. We really appreciate your support.


Post a Comment

0 Comments