Dennis Rodman Gets Real On Whether He Had A Threesome With Madonna And The $20 Million Contract If He Got Her Pregnant

Dennis Rodman was candid when he was asked about his threesome with Madonna and the $20 million contract if he impregnated her.

Speaking on a tell-all interview with VLAD TV, the former Chicago Bulls star minced no words in his response to the questions.

"Boy, people are going to love this interview," Rodman responded when asked about a threesome with the pop icon. "We had a mutual agreement with the situation, I respect Madonna, man. She's probably the only woman who has created these young girls today. I give her that. Because she's one of the crazy, doing all this stuff and these young girls are pretty much emulating her right now."

"But as far as going back in the day and doing our thing, I said, 'No, I never wanted to have s** with her in the beginning. That's true, that's a funny one, she knows the story, I know the story.”

When asked if he would stick by the story of the $20 million contract with the 'Die Another Day' singer which she later denied, Rodman replied:

"Why not? Because it's more like it's a mutual agreement, a contract. No, it didn't happen and I was trying to say, 'Hey, if I lost, but I didn't lose."

Rodman and Madonna's relationship was short-lived, but what it did was put the two in the spotlight in the 90s. Over the years, Rodman had quite the list of women he dated, but nothing was more intense than the one he had with the Queen of Pop.


Dennis Rodman Said Madonna Saw Him As "A Kid In A Candy Store"

In his typical Dennis Rodman-esque way, the former Bulls' rebounding presence had a blunt assessment of his relationship with Madonna.

"I think Madonna saw me as a kid in a candy store. I was trying to find my way, but she's already done it. She saw this young kid, I was like maybe 30, 31. I was just coming out of the box, I was coming out of the shell, I was coming out of the closet pretty much. I think she saw a guy like, 'Wow, he's somewhat attractive, has a nice body.' And besides all this, I think she saw me coming out and being free and I think that was more attractive to her than anything else."

The pair's romance was very intriguing, but the five-time champion couldn't handle all the pressure of her fame and called it quits soon after. Rodman has gone on to say that he has a good relationship with Madonna, but having a child together would have definitely changed up things.

We sincerely appreciate and respect you as a reader of our site. It would help us a lot if you follow us on Google News because of the latest update.

Thanks for following us. We really appreciate your support.


Post a Comment

0 Comments