"I Fu*ked Your B***h" - Leaked Audio Of Kevin Garnett And Carmelo Anthony Incident In 2013

  • Kevin Garnett was a ruthless trash-talker 
  • Garnett famously talked trash to Carmelo Anthony about his wife 
  • Garnett denies some of the things he's been accused of saying 

Kevin Garnett was a legendary trash talker. Sometimes, though, he took it too far. This was no more true than what Garnett was caught saying to Carmelo Anthony in 2013. 

After the two stars were jarring at each other, Garnett said, "I fu*cked your b***h".

As if this wasn't bad enough, Garnett's trash talk continued. Garnett called Melo a b***h and Melo responded with the same insult toward Garnett.

After the game, things, you'd think, who have cooled off. But they certainly did not. Outside of the team bus, leaked audio caught the two continuing to go at it.

Melo: "Come here, n****.

Garnett: "I already talked to you, pu***. You better than that, on some real sh*t. You know you're better than that, my n****. What are you talking about?

Melo: "I don't play, motherf**ker. I can't stand this sh*t."

This trash-talk was intense. You'd think as the months passed by, their disdain for each other would die down. This would not be the case.

In another game between the Boston Celtics and New York Knicks, Jordan Crawford, who was Garnett's teammate, said to Melo, "That motherf**ker f*cked your wife."

This brought back a lot of bad memories, and the benches had to be separated after Crawford's statement.


What Else Did Garnett Say To Carmelo?

What Kevin Garnett was leaked to have said to Carmelo Anthony was bad, but this wasn't all. Garnett reportedly also told Melo that his then-wife, La La, tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios".

Garnett has gone on the record denying he ever said this about La La:

"I’ve never said anything about anyone’s family. I’ve never said anything to Melo about La La," Garnett said. "Oh, and as far as Honey Nut Cheerios go -- "I’m a Frosted Flakes man. I’m not a Honey Nut Cheerios guy."

It is easy for Garnett to walk back his claims now, as he's been retired from the NBA since the 2015-16 season. Garnett doesn't need to be on the edge all of the time, so it's understandable that he's denying such a claim.

Former teammate of Carmelo, Iman Shumpert, once spoke about the incident as well.

"I don't know the specific thing, I just know there was a 's*ck my d*ck' attached. I was actually hurt that game, so I was floating in and out of going to the locker room, getting whatever treatment, rehab," Shumpert explained. "Then I'd come to sit out there for a little bit in my suit, go in the back as the trainers were available.

"I remember Melo being cotton-mouthed. He just wasn't letting it go. It's just a grown man saying something like that, they don't like it... Real talk. It's just something about it. It's triggering, very triggering for some people. If you ever had family in jail, they take that seriously. It could be anything. I just remember it was something with that along the lines.

"That was a regular KG type. The reason why I called KG a bitch when I dunked it when we played in Boston, I get a dunk, I go crazy, everybody is like, 'Why you trying to go ticket like that?'. I'm like 'Dawg, he just said he smelled p*ssy, what the f*ck? What's up with dude?'..."  

Whatever you want to believe about what Kevin Garnett said to Carmelo Anthony, it doesn't take away the fact Garnett was one of the best two-way players in NBA history. Garnett won the 2003-04 MVP Award, as well as the 2007-08 Defensive Player of the Year Award.

Garnett also helped the Boston Celtics win the 2008 NBA title over the Kobe Bryant-led Los Angeles Lakers in six games. Garnett is a deserving champion, he just needed that edge to be greater than his competition.

We sincerely appreciate and respect you as a reader of our site. It would help us a lot if you follow us on Google News because of the latest update.

Thanks for following us. We really appreciate your support.


Post a Comment

0 Comments