LeBron James Reacts To A Squad Dressed Up As Him: "The Greatest Starting 5 Of All-Time There"

LeBron James is one of the more influential athletes in the world today and recently, a group of players went viral for dressing up as him. Word of it soon got to James himself, who hilariously reacted to it.

LeBron James' hilarious reaction.

Credit: kingjames/Instagram

A starting unit of just five LeBrons certainly would have a shout to be the greatest ever. You can check out the full clip below.

View the original article to see embedded media.

You had one player with LeBron's high school jersey, while the rest wore jerseys from his time with the Cleveland Cavaliers, Miami Heat, and the Los Angeles Lakers. We don't know whether this group managed to win their game, but their opponents sure would have been surprised when they saw this.


LeBron James' Wholesome All-Time Starting Five

LeBron passing Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and becoming the NBA's all-time leading scorer was such a momentous occasion. In a ceremony afterward, James heartwarmingly revealed what was his all-time starting five.

"On behalf of myself, but this is literally about this crew right here. This is my starting five right here. My two boys, Bronny and Bryce. My daughter, Zhuri. My mom, Gloria. My wife, Savannah. This is my starting five. I wouldn't be able to do what I do on a day-to-day basis. I wouldn't be able to step onto the court and show you what I can do every night if I didn't have the support and commitment from my family to do the things that I do. I wouldn't be standing up here, I wouldn't be who I am, I wouldn't be able to inspire people all over the world, I wouldn't be able to inspire the Laker faithful, I wouldn't be able to inspire nobody if I didn't have the sacrifices and the commitment from my starting five right here. Please give them a round of applause."

That is certainly true. Their support and sacrifices are a big reason why LeBron can still go out there and dominate on the court. We often hear about families wanting the star player to walk away from the game to spend time with them, but that's not the case here.

In fact, Savannah even told LeBron to keep going until he plays with his second son Bryce. While that seems like a long shot, the 38-year-old isn't showing any signs of slowing down in his 21st season, averaging 25.0 points, 7.5 rebounds, 6.6 assists, 1.5 steals, and 0.7 blocks per game.


LeBron James Reacted To Bronny's Debut

With how much his family means to him, Sunday was a huge night for LeBron. It was going to be Bronny's much-awaited USC debut following his cardiac arrest in July earlier this year.

LeBron had made it clear he'd even miss a game for the Lakers if it clashed with his son's debut, but fortunately, it didn't. He was able to witness first-hand Bronny's first game Long Beach State and was understandably emotional during it. After the game. LeBron reacted to Bronny's debut.

"Can't even tell y'all how EMOTIONAL today was for me! I'm literally drained and all I can say is Bronny you're simply INCREDIBLE!! Damn, the wins and losses that will occur. You've already won the ultimate goal/championship and that's LIFE!!! Proud of you kid and today you've given me more life! Thank you and I love you."

Bronny and USC lost 84-79, but wins and losses in games will come and go. The 19-year-old has indeed already won in life, for having been able to step onto the court following the cardiac arrest. 

We sincerely appreciate and respect you as a reader of our site. It would help us a lot if you follow us on Google News because of the latest update.

Thanks for following us. We really appreciate your support.


Post a Comment

0 Comments