Shaquille O'Neal Hilariously Says He Has Found The Perfect Woman Who Will Never Leave Him

Shaquille O'Neal believes he has finally found the perfect woman who will never leave him. While discussing how much he likes drones on the first episode of The Big Podcast with Shaq, O'Neal hilariously revealed he is in love with Amazon.

“I met the ultimate woman that will never leave you," O'Neal said. "I’m in love with this woman and she never tells me no. Her name is Amazon. I get whatever I want off Amazon... Guess what? She don't talk back... I'm on Amazon so much, my family told me to go to sleep at night."

(starts at 31:32 mark):

O'Neal certainly can get carried away with his spending at times. He revealed that he has lost around 200 to 300 drones worth $200 each, that he purchased from Amazon. The 51-year-old appears to buy and lose them with great regularity and I'm sure Amazon loves him greatly too for his spending habits.

O'Neal also shared that he once lost a drone worth $15,000 that his cousin, Kenny, had bought for him. He hilariously kept sending it farther and farther away to the point, that it just didn't come back, which made Kenny mad.


Shaquille O'Neal Joked About Having Four Side Chicks

This was actually not the first time that O'Neal has said something along these lines about the company. When asked about what he does to relax during his free time between his various commitments, O'Neal hilariously admitted he has four side chicks, with Amazon being one of them.

“I’m married to a girl named couch," O'Neal said. "I have a side chick named Netflix. I have another side chick named Amazon, and my favorite side chick is Hulu. And they keep me occupied. That's how I relax. After I work, I like to just go home, sit down, chill... Then, I have another side chick that doesn't have her passport clearances, her name is hookah. So, I'm occupied.”

It appears Amazon has since then leapfrogged Hulu on the pecking order. As for whether O'Neal is actually in love with any woman right now, that's not quite clear. If there is someone, then he is not very open about it, as there is no news on whether he is dating anyone.


Shaquille O'Neal Claims There Was No Feud Between Him And Kobe Bryant

From talking about things he loves, let's go to one individual whom he didn't have a lot of love for at one point, Kobe Bryant. The two led the Los Angeles Lakers to a historic three-peat from 2000 to 2002 but clashed fairly often behind the scenes. O'Neal says, though, that he and Kobe never had a feud.

"What you'll have to understand, it was never a feud. You got to understand, its one boss and one boss only. You know, you got people that work for you, it don't go like that. However, the respect has to always be there."

"It ain't a feud. It just looked like a feud because I'm going to keep it real. When I'm getting double-teamed, he's the first dude I'm looking for. When he gets double-teamed, I'm the first dude he's looking for. Forget all that. I hate the outsiders that say you have to be this, you have to be that. No, you don't."

O'Neal admitted they didn't always see eye-to-eye but claimed there was no feud. He said it only looked like they had it, but it wasn't the case.

We sincerely appreciate and respect you as a reader of our site. It would help us a lot if you follow us on Google News because of the latest update.

Thanks for following us. We really appreciate your support.


Post a Comment

0 Comments