Openly Gay Media Celebrity Got Curved By Kelly Oubre Jr. In Hilarious Rejection

Kelly Oubre Jr.'s wild rejection to openly gay celebrity goes viral.

Credit: Vincent Carchietta-USA TODAY Sports

Hornets swingman Kelly Oubre Jr. is considered by many to be among the best-looking players in the NBA today, and one can only guess the kind of attention he gets as a millionaire celebrity who is one of the top 200 people in the world at his craft.

So when culture critic and executive producer Jason Lee, who also happens to be an openly gay man, tried to make a move on Oubre, it's not shocking he was promptly shut down. In an appearance on 'The Pivot,' Lee told the hilarious story of being abruptly, but politely, being turned down from Oubre Jr. just seconds after meeting the man.

"I had been posting Kelly Oubre because I believe in manifestation. I manifest everything I have, so I put him on social media everyday. I walk in this party and as soon as I walk in I see Kelly Oubre and I go 'oh sh*t!' Kelly turns around and goes 'I ain't gay. I love that you're gay and I love that you love me, but not in that way. We cool, I love you, but I'm not with it.' I said 'damn you couldn't have said hello?' But he was a good sport about it."

As far as we know, Kelly remains in a committed relationship today, so it's unlikely he is taking advances from anyone right now, regardless of their gender. But it's still pretty wild that he was so open and blunt about it without crossing the line into disrespect.


Kelly Oubre's Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort Him For $3 Million

Unfiltered honest seems to be somewhat of a theme for Oubre, but it could stem from a complicated history. According to a lawsuit previously filed by the NBA shooter, where he claimed that his ex tried to steal millions from him.

"G.S. Warrior star Kelly Oubre claims his ex-GF tried to extort him out of nearly $3 million ... and if he didn't pay up, she'd launch a smear campaign intended to destroy his reputation," sreported TMZ. "The allegations are part of a lawsuit filed by the 25-year-old hooper in Los Angeles. Oubre -- a 6-year NBA vet who was a former 1st-round draft pick -- claims his ex, Makena LeDuff, contacted him on January 11, 2021, and demanded a large sum of money ... or she would retaliate against him."

Let's just hope that Oubre's new partner is treating him better than his old one, but nobody can question his preferences at this point.

We sincerely appreciate and respect you as a reader of our site. It would help us a lot if you follow us on Google News because of the latest update.

Thanks for following us. We really appreciate your support.


Post a Comment

0 Comments