Breaking: LaMarcus Aldridge Cleared To Play Again, Nets Are Favorites To Sign Him

View the original article to see embedded media.

LaMarcus Aldridge could pick things right where he left them and return to the NBA with the Brooklyn Nets. A couple of months after announcing his surprising retirement from the game, the big man is set to make a comeback. 

The former Portland Trail Blazers, San Antonio Spurs star joined the Nets last season after being bought out by the Spurs, making the Nets a dangerous team in the Eastern Conference. 

Sadly, he had to stop playing after doctors found out he had an irregular heartbeat, prompting the veteran to make the decision. 

"My last game, I played while dealing with an irregular heartbeat. Later on that night, my rhythm got even worse which really worried me even more.

The next morning, I told the team what was going on and they were great getting me to the hospital and getting me checked out. Though I a better now, what I felt with my heat that night was still one of the scariest things I've experienced.

With that being said, I've made the difficult decision to retire from the NBA. For 15 years, I've put basketball first, and now, it is time to put my health and my family first."

Well, now he's back and ready to go. According to Shams Charania of The Athletic, Aldridge is cleared to play and intends to make a return to the league. Moreover, the Brooklyn Nets are the favorites to get this signing. 

Last year he couldn't showcase his talent with the Nets due to this unfortunate situation. Luckily, things are better for LMA and the Nets, just like life, want to offer him a second chance. 

In 26 games last year, he averaged 13.5 PPG, 4.5 RPG and 1.9 APG. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments