Josh Hart Said He Tried Breast Milk: "It Was Exceptional, It Tasted Like Sweet Almond Milk"

The NBA Finals are on currently but there is a more bizarre story that has caught the eye of fans recently. New York Knicks man Josh Hart tweeted asking about the taste of breast milk, and it led to some interesting reactions from the NBA world. 

Despite being called out by teammate Jalen Brunson about it, Hart doesn't seem too embarrassed by the whole situation. He revealed to Stephen A. Smith that he even tried some breast milk himself. 

"First off, I know every new father has wondered this, so," Hart said. "We had family and friends over, it was brought up. I never did it. Somehow, I got finessed into doing a little milk taste test. I'm not gonna lie, it was exceptional. It tasted like sweet almond milk. I'm not gonna use that in my cereal or anything like that. But a couple of sips was solid, you know."

Stephen A. Smith then asked him if he did try it because he gave a contradictory statement and Hart clarified saying, "Yeah I wasn't going to, I was really against it. But it just happened and I'm not mad I did it. It was solid... If I shoot 45% from three, it might be because of that."

Josh Hart became a father to twins during these playoffs, and it seems this new development in his life is suiting him. This entire subject is a bit bizarre, to say the least, but it seems like he's not ashamed and is in fact, owning it. That hasn't stopped him from getting roasted online though. 


Stephen A. Smith Called Josh Hart Out For His Tweet About Breast Milk

Of all the things for an NBA player to tweet about, this takes the cake for being probably one of the truly odd topics. And Stephen A. Smith, who was interviewing Hart, had previously roasted him about it

"Josh Hart sent some kind of tweet or whatever, asking folks if we'd ever tasted breast milk," Smith said. "That's what he said. Now, I've never been inclined to taste breast milk. I like breasts. You don't have to be a baby to like breasts. Matter of fact, one could easily argue some adults like breasts more than babies. However, breast milk is a different matter. He asked that question, and I'm like, 'Damn, Josh, what the hell?'"

Josh Hart has been an excellent addition to the New York Knicks, he averaged 10.2 points and seven rebounds per game for them in the regular season after being traded there. He will be hoping to up those numbers in his first full season with the team, and hopefully, this topic won't come up a lot after this. 

We sincerely appreciate and respect you as a reader of our site. It would help us a lot if you follow us on Google News because of the latest update.

Thanks for following us. We really appreciate your support.


Post a Comment

0 Comments